$29.95 hid kit / 3 year warranty

Introducing the Besthids.com Mid Sized HID kit. Besthids.com feature RTC brand HID Kits, so you know your getting the best in the industry. Our HID kits are nearly bulletproof; bringing reliability and value in
one. Due the the improved reliability, we are able to offer a full 3 year warranty on all RTC brand HID Kits, purchased here.
http://www.besthids.com