Subject Author Posted Replies

Most cars in Europe have manual trannies?
If yes, why is that? Serious question.
10
10

Merry Christmas
To all the grease monkeys and otherwise fine folks and transients at = Bob
2
2

Raptor Grill
I just saw a new Raptor today and the grill is very cool. Anybody know if you can get a similar grill for other models?
1
1

2005 Focus vibration
My wife's 2005 Focus (67K miles) vibrates when idling. It feels as if you can feel the individual cylinders firing in the steering wheel, the shifter etc. It is fairly pronounced when the engine is...
1
1

Auto Usagée et Esthétique Automobile
Travail en studio Auto dans le domaine de la Auto Usag=E9e et Esth=E9tique automobile delership dans la r=E9gion de Montr=E9al depuis plus de 20 ans. Notre centre offre un service complet pour votre...

Bad battery or????? Strange electrical adventure
Whole system goes dead. No lights, no radio. Dead. Then it comes back. Figured battery. This morning it went off (dead) when I was in the middle of parking at a restaurant. Open the hood, shook the...
33
33

Grinding noise....97 Aerostar
I can hear a rubbing or grinding noise coming from the front half of the = car. My mechanic can't recognize which noise I'm talking about - = probably because of all the other noises. Sounds to me...

Happy T Day !
Happy Thanksgiving to all at Bob
1
1

97 T-bird squeaking in front end suspension
Loud squeaks turning /and/ up and down. Started suddenly one morning last week. I added power steering fluid about a week before this happened. Now I'm wondering if the guy at Auto Zone knew what he...
6
6

New tire recommendatiosn
I have an 2008 Ford Focus. What are some good replacement tires? Thanks. Jeff
5
5

Aerostar radiator - petcock?
Help. '93 Aerostar, 3.0 V-6. I looked from above and below (didn't crawl up in there, yet) and don't see anything resembling a petcock. The question is: Where the flock is the petcock? TIA
1
1

Synthetic ATF in 2005 Lincoln Town Car?
Does anyone recommend or not recommend using Synthetic ATF (Mobil most likely) in a 2005 Lincoln Town Car signature limited? The car would normally take Mercon V. I'm looking for real longevity out of...
3
3

Windex behind radio buttons on Mariner
Hi folks, A couple of months ago, my wife decided to clean the buttons on her Mariner's radio by spraying Windex directly on the panel and wiping. I believe some Windex must have gone behind the...
7
7

Oil Pressure Gauge on 97 Aerostar
Today I noticed the oil pressure gauge showed no pressure. No idiot = light was on and no weird noised. But just to be safe, I pulled off the = road right away to check. Oil level was fine and no...
3
3

Correct 99 Contour post
To correct previous post: Duratec 2.5L engine. Thanks.