3.0 litre v6

Hi everyone, first time on here. Looking for a engine. A 3.0 litre v6 fuel injected for a 1993 Ford Ranger 5 speed standard. I will consider a running motor or I may consider parts such as an intake and/or other parts
as I may be able to put the one I have back together. If anyone has please call Chris @ 204-586-7163 Thanks
Chris Neufeld opined in

We can tell...
See any other For sale or wanteds on here?
try ford-trucks.com
And there should be no shortage of parts out there, considering all the aerostars and rangers sold.

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 03:05:33 GMT, Backyard Mechanic

hey hack relax i posted that phone number on the net under free gay chat
lmfao
hurc ast
Chris Neufeld wrote:

What happened to the one you have? Its hard to kill a 3.0. (but not impossible) I have a 93 3.0 sitting in my garage now, buts its a front driver so it probably wont help you.
Bob
-