3.8 liter V6 Firing Order

Hey all,
Can anybody tell me what the firing order and the cylinder numbers is for a 1986 Mercury Cougar with the 3.8 V6?
Thanks a million!!

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:35:53 -0600, "Scott T. Indresano"

It's not on the intake manifold?
-LMB
All the Ford V6s I have ever worked on had the following firing order: 1,4,2,5,3,6. These include 2.8L-SOHC, 3.0L-ohv, 3.0L-DOHC, 3.8L-ohv, 4.0L-SOHC.. I trust it is the same for your engine.