3.8 radiator removal trouble

I need to replace the radiator in my '91 Mercury Sable 3.8. The car is on ramps & I've removed the radiator shield, hoses, & brackets, but I'm having difficulty accessing the cooling lines(two; right/passenger side)so I can remove them & release the unit. Any helpful suggestions (short of taking the car to a mechanic or having an intelligence implant performed) will be appreciated! Thanks, all!!

Reply to
docdog

Are you talking about the trans cooler lines? If they are the quick connect type, do you have the tool to release them from the fittings?

Reply to
Rick

Hey Rick,

Yes, this is/was the trans cooler lines & they're not quick connect type. I just finished getting them cut off @ the radiator, then went in & got the nuts off 'em. Got the new radiator in now, so all's good w/me until the next time my vehicles are smarter than me! Thank you for taking the time to respond!

Reply to
docdog