3 problem can you help a girl out

  1. driver door look? when you use the keyless entery (clicker or keypad) it will not lock or unlock the driver door. but if I use the key and lock and unlock the door?
  2. heater problem it was on ac for the summer but i hit the heat but it will not switch over.
  3. 4wd problem if I put it in 4wd auto like up on the dash. but I don't know if it doing any thing. If I put it in 4wd low the light don't come on. If I thinking right it sould do some thing at that pont but it don't . How do I check to see what going on?

Thanks Jill

Reply to
Jill Smith

Lincoln Town Car?

Ford Escort or Contour?\

1994 Tempo?

Reply to
berkshire bill

Needs a doorlock actuator

Heater valve stuck or getting no vacuum

Need to be in neutral and push the brake and/or clutch pedal to switch to

4WD low

Your welcome Johan

Reply to
johanb

it a ford explorer 95. dose any one have any idea or place I can look on line for help with this stuff.

thanks jill

Reply to
Jill Smith

I had to prod a bit to get the year and model, sorry. Just sitting back and looking from here one of the first questions that should be asked, has this Explorer ever been in a flood ? Your door problem and transmission quirk sounds a bit like relays. Your heating/air conditioner problem could be a vacuum hose off at the engine or under the dash. Maybe you had a head gasket replaced and they forgot to route the hoses correctly ? Somebody here will have an answer I'm sure.

Bill

Reply to
berkshire bill

Assuming all other door locks are working correctly? Door lock actuator.

Most likley thermostat.

To get in to 4x4 low trans in neutral foot on brake. In auto it will not shift to 4x4 until the module detects wheel spin. Suggest reading the owners manual.

Reply to
pick one

Reply to
tom