3 Screw Automatic Hubs (front)

Anyone know how to get the hub body out for a 3 screw automatic hub in the front?

I have taken the 3 screws off and removed the cap. Then there is a cap underneath that has no srews or bolts holding it on. There are no pins or clips around the edge that I can see. The hub has a little play in it but it doesn't seem to come off.

I have a 92 F-150 4x4.

Reply to
Qwest

I think there is a snap ring around the outside. hard to see, so dig with a small pointed tool. john

Reply to
johnny