302 ford intake

Iam upgrading to a 4 barrel intake and carb. I have a 1970 302 engine,was wandering If I could improve cooling by going with a later model intake with the rear water jackets or should I leave alone as not
to mess with water flow.Thanks for now
red wrote:

Nothing wrong with a rear crossover. Edelbrock makes a good manifold(s) for your engine.