302 heads - J codes?

Someone told me: "Our engines are what Ford calls "J" codes. They are the only 4 barrel (4V in Ford speak) 302s, except for the Cleveland headed Boss series. J code
heads have 53.5cc combustion chambers to give 10:1 compression vs standard 302 heads that have 63cc chambers and 9:1 compression."
Can anyone confirm this and give me years of manufacture and any other details?
Ron Patterson
Ron Patterson wrote:

"J" code heads were built for the Ford Industrial division(Dearborn). The 302's(as well as the 351W) were built in standard & reverse rotation, depending on application, and low output & high output versions. There were also Industrial versions of the 460, 300(I-6 - very popular Industrial engine - generators/pumps, etc.), & 2.3L/140(I-4) during this period.
They were built from 1968 on into the mid '80's(1990's for the 351, 460, & 300).
As far as I can remember, only the 302 & the 351W were produced in reverse rotation models.
Rob