347 stroker

I have a set of 5.4 I-beam rods and 347 stroker pistons for the5.4 rods. What I would like to know is what happens or can I even use this with a std. 3.000" crank and not a 3.400" stroke crank. I have a good
.010/.010 3.000" crank now do I need a 3.400" crank with these rods and pistons or can I use the .010/.010 crank and just have a smaller engine and what would that make it? If anyone out there knows PLEASE let me know.
Clay33

wrong forum... try the mustang NG.

But .. just think about it.
It's for the same block, right?
The fit point is the distance from upper rod bearing face to piston top.
The key is that the piston top is even with the deck at tdc.