351 cleavland

ANYBODY OUT THERE HAPPEN TO KNOW WHERE THERE MIGHT STILL BE AN OLD CLEAVLAND NOT MODIFIED. 4 BBL INTAKE WOULD BE NICE TOO BUT THATS REALLY PUSHING IT I KNOW.

carolyn gougeon:
I was going to snap back with "typical guy" associating/mixing up the "Cleveland" engine family with "cleavage". Oh well.
Anyway, there are thousands of Clevelands around. Do you want a 351C, a 302C(Australia only), a 351M or a 400M?
Are you in Ontario? Let us know where you are so we can point you in the right direction.
Rob * * *

Try Ebay, but spell it correctly.
carolyn gougeon wrote:

--