351C 4v - Engine Detailing

I'm looking to detail my 351C 4V next weekend and would appreciate any photos and / or URLs which could assist me in the process (color of pulleys, power steering pump, air cleaner, etc.). There's only 4 1970 Mach 1s in South Africa, so there's not much reference material.

Reply to
jlsnyman

There are a variety of forums and groups that feature discussions of the

351C/Mach 1 including the following:
Reply to
Grover C. McCoury III