377 stroker, EFI or Supercharger?

I am building a 351 cleveland into a 377 stroker and just can't decide wether to put on a motec efi system or to blow it, It is to be used as a drag car only not on the street. I can't afford to do both but need to
decide now before I buy the conrods and slugs.I would just like anybodies opinion.
I think I should just blow it but I like the opportunity that efi gives me for more precise management.
What do you think?
Thanks, Scott.
Not sure what direction you should go there.
I have a Holley 750 double pumper and a Edelbrock Performer 351 on my 377 CID stroked 351C. I do get 340 HP (RW) @ 5,000 RPM and 400 lb-ft torque @ 3,300 RPM. Of course, my Mach 1 is just an occasional driver for the street.
Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @ http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt