4.6 spark plug wiring

Hi I just put a 1995 thunderbird 4.6 engine into a 1993 lincoln town car that also had a 4.6. my question is : I noticed that numbering sequence on coil packs are different, which sequence do i use the one on old 1993
engine or one off the 1995 thunderbird? thanks for any help.
I'm not really sure what you mean by the numbering sequence is different from the two engines-The 4.6L uses two coil packs; they are identical, with two numbers printed next to each wire tower, one in bold print, so place wires to cylinders 1,5 4,and 2 into the sockets numbered with the bold print on the passenger side coil pack, and wires to cylinders 6,3,7 and 8 into the sockets with the same numbers(in the smaller print) on the drivers side pack. The engine cylinders are numbered as follows: rh bank(passenger side), front to rear, 1,2,3,4; lh(drivers side) bank, front to rear, 5,6,7,8. HTH