4.6 water pump removal

Original 97, 165K. Any tricks? All bolts removed. Doesn't seem to want to budge. Afraid to get too physical. Have butane but seems like that could work backwards. TIA

We don't know if your 4.6 requires this removal tool.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Happy modeming, Bill
That tool apparently removes the impeller when the hole waterpump is removed. I think the OP wants to know if or how to break the seal on the waterpump for removal. OP - Just as sand will polish a hard stone slowly, in a tumbler, if you rock it back and forth it will eventually come loose. Or you can tap a screwdriver with a hammer between the seal and it will pry it loose. Make sure that you have all the bolts out.

waterskiing greg wrote:

Thanks anyway guys. I got it off.
I wound up tapping lightly with a heavy hammer until I saw slight movement. Then I shot some WD-40 around the edges, tapped it back in and let it sit for about a half hour. After that it came out by just tapping around the edges. Originaly I was afraid of Murphy's Law, that I might crack the block.