4 Bolt Cleveland engine and C6 trans - complete

I have a 4 bolt main Cleveland. It is 0.030" over. Has a true 10:1 compression (measured, cc'd everything, did the math). Aussie closed chamber heads with screw in studs, Ferrea valves, double springs, Custom ground Hydraulic Roller cam 232 @ 0.50 , .580 lift, 110 LSA, roller lifters, Harland Sharp roller rockers, Weiand X-Celerator manifold, Holley 750, HEI distributor, rare Cleveland Boss valve covers, Milodon 7 quart oil pan. Engine has been run on Amsoil synthetic oil. I have all the receipts from the rebuild early this year.
Engine runs great. It is still in the car and can go for a ride anytime. Include fresh built C6 with shift kit, new old stock Cobra Jet converter and flexplate. Shifts great. I'm in need of cash which is why it is for sale. First $4000.00 takes it. I live near Pontiac Michigan. Please either call (313) 248-5077 or email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. Serious inquires only.

Here's a few places you might wanna post that:
http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/119419
http://www.ford - trucks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?sA93676acc1d211532ddb85535a19921&forum idT
Ebay too.

trucks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?sA93676acc1d211532ddb85535a19921&forum