Subject Author Posted Replies

2002 escort
I am considering buying my grandfather's 2002 Ford Escort 4-door which has 50,500 miles on it. I have not had the chance to check it out yet and am asking if there is anything in particular to this...
4
4

Re: Ford knows how to keep those darkies in line and make a profit!
"Major Debacle" wrote in message news: What you say may be or not be truth. However, your choice of words and your manner of expressing your belief simply work to render your statement distasteful,...
4
4

Water lead under intake manifold 97 Bird 4.6
Replaced stock intake with Dorman 4 years ago and have had no problems. Suddenly I have a water leak. When I did the manifold change I left the hose in place (see arrow in picture) and at first I...
1
1

more 08 f150 problems
Ford Canada is telling me nothing about the string of rear end failures they are having in their F150s. Friend of mine just had his in the shop and repaired (his was under warranty, mine unfortunatly...
5
5

1996 Taurus - Multi-Function Switch
We inherited my in-laws '96 Taurus w/ low miles recently. I checked all lamps and operations last week. Over the weekend, the turn signals, emergency flashers and windshield fluid pump NO longer...
1
1

Explorer sunroof water leak
Hi group, Have an '05 Sport Trac with water leaking from the drain hose at the front driver's side of the sunroof. It actually leaks toward the bottom of the hose where it should go thru the firewall...
2
2

Toshiba to build for Ford EV motors
bob

98 taurus half shaft replacement
my 98's half shaft grenaded because my wife was stupid... well, i cannot fix the wife but i can fix the car. I went to harbor freight and got the front end tool kit for 49.95 less 20% off coupon in...

All season Tires?
I have a new, to me, '05 Escape, AWD. I've had AWD cars before, but I'm getting tired of swapping tires every fall and spring. I live at a ski resort, so I have to deal with snow and ice in the...
2
2

F150 electric windows not working
This is for a friend of mine. He has a 1997 F150 4WD XLT pickup truck with a 4.6L engine. The problem he is having is that both electric windows stopped working at the same time. Here is some...
4
4

Ford Taunus 1967 Braggin:)
Taunus :) After:) __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5219 (20100622) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

98 Grand Marquis Alternator Problem
REcently had a problem with the pigtail conmnector on the right side of my alternator. The mechanic replaced it but didn't soldier the connections properly. Now I get intermitent charging. My daughter...
3
3

1994 Tbird and Damned Fool
Damned Fool has a 1994 Tbird LX V8 with 70k (mostly city) mi. DF is a Damned Fool because he took it to a shop largely known to raise superflous issues to fail MO state safety (not emissions)...
12
12

Re: Toyota drags down new-vehicle quality average; Ford leads Detroit 3 gains, J.D. Power says
It's really incredibly stupid. Toyota went from 1.08 last year to 1.17 this year in terms of problems PER CAR. No retail car customer in their right mind owning one or two new Toyotas (or any other...
6
6

Re: Toyota drags down new-vehicle quality average; Ford leads Detroit 3 gains, J.D. Power says
The problems that may show up early on are the best indicator of overall build quality, but the fact remains ALL vehicles fall within the 2% failure range for ALL manufactured products, that is why...
11
11