428 & trans

I bought this engine and trans out of a Tbird just to get the trans and long story short is that the trans won't bolt up so I'm going to sell both. I don't know much about this motor but its complete with every thing still
attached-intake -carb-A/C- alt- PS pump -exhaust manifold.Casting # C86E I think.The dist still has plug wires hanging from it.I don't have any idea of the value so if anyone's interested drop me a Email and we'll talk Thanks Ken Blevins snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net
Is this a Ford FE engine? If it is, drop a line to the guys at http://www.network54.com/Forum/74182 . Someone there will gobble this up.