5.0 / 302 differences

Could anyone be of help with the differences between 302 and 5.0 engines? Harmonic balancer - different balance weights? I want to use 302 v-belt pulleys on a 5.0

Between a 5.0 and 5.0 HO? Different water pump? I want to use 5.0 accesories (alt / ps pump, etc) on a HO engine. HO water pump appears to have a lower center line on the shaft, interferance between crank pulley and water pump pulley

Thanks, Terry

Reply to
Terry Kangas

This site will explain the differences in the Ford engines.

Frank from Deeetroit