5.0 / 302 differences

Could anyone be of help with the differences between 302 and 5.0 engines? Harmonic balancer - different balance weights? I want to use 302 v-belt pulleys on a 5.0
Between a 5.0 and 5.0 HO? Different water pump? I want to use 5.0 accesories (alt / ps pump, etc) on a HO engine. HO water pump appears to have a lower center line on the shaft, interferance between crank pulley and water pump pulley
Thanks, Terry
"Terry Kangas" <kterryatpacifier.com> wrote in message

This site will explain the differences in the Ford engines.
http://phystutor.tripod.com/stang/engines/small.html