5.0 HO transplant

I'm putting a 1988 5.0 HO engine in my 1988 Jag xj6 (bad engine) It's kind of tight height wise. I need a oil pan with a rear sump only instead of the double sump of the 5.0 engine. The older 302 had a front sump, which won't work. I was told that some ford pickups used the rear sump oil pan. Can anyone help me on this?

Terry

Reply to
Terry Kangas

Try after market brands you will be able to find the right depth and design you need.

Reply to
Doc

You are correct.

The trucks and vans > I'm putting a 1988 5.0 HO engine in my 1988 Jag xj6 (bad engine) It's kind

Reply to
smokinjoe