5.4L V8 Removing a Vortec Supercharger to Sell-Help!

I have a 1999 Ford Expedition with the 5.4L V8 and I currently have a Vortec Supercharger installed. My gas milege is killing me (11.7 AVG) and this supercharger is in demand because this engine is shared with
the mustang.
What are the main steps to removing the supercharger?
Are there any parts I need to replace after I remove the supercharger?
If anyone is interested in buying the supercharger reply to this and we can work something out.
Thanks for any help!