5 ltr, 302, air intake plenum removal, Lincoln/Mustang

Hi all! I'm going to replace a heater tube assembly and I'm going to have to remove the plenum to get at it. I don't know if I should try to remove the
whole Plenum/egr/throttle assembly in one piece, saving me replacing two of the three gaskets, or to separate these and replace all the gaskets. Or maybe there is a short cut? I know many mustang owners bore out /polish ports in the plenum and install oversized throttle bodies, so I bet many people out there have experience working on this area.
Thanks for any advice!
I replaced the heater tube in my lincoln, by removing the 6 bolt retaining the plenum.....unless you want to overhaul the throttle body, this is the fastest way......( I had to do it in a hotel parking lot in Florida.....) Good luck!

of
install
Thanks Spark! This is exactly my problem Lincoln as well, so I should grab the gasket for the EGR spacer then before I start this. I guess I need the torque wrench as well. Thanks again!
in article 3f957a36$1_3@aeinews., Spark at snipped-for-privacy@aei.ca wrote on 10/21/03 11:25 AM:

You're welcome!

have
the
two
experience
The plenum will come off as an assembly all one piece, no need to remove the egr plate or throttle plate, from the plenum.