5 speed '99 Ranger

My clutch pedal moves down 1" before starting to disengage,60,000 miles,,is my clutch ready to die???

Reply to
David Dawe

Check the fluid in your clutch master cylinder. Look under the trans and see if you see any fluid leaks. What you describe might be low fluid or air in the clutch.

-- "My grandpappy told my pappy that In My Day, Son, A Man Had To Answer For The Wicked That He'd Done."

Toby Keith and Willie Nelson

Reply to
Scott