6.0L PSD2 with Torqueshift 5 speed

I maintain a fleet of ford trucks and our first powerstroke 2 6.0L has been threw so many recalls, injector issues, and now they want to re program the tranny shift stratigy. They just reprogramed the engine to remove some of the EGR ussage (ok with me) and they romoved the pilot injection so now the engine is much louder. I can live with the noise after all its a work truck but now they want to program the tranny to not use lockup Torque converter clutch in the tow haul mode to reduce the harshness of the shifting. I don't like this because it is going to cause way to much heat and probably kill the truck early. If i tell them not to do it will it effect warenty? also did anyone have it done and use there truck to tow in the range of 10,000 LBS? Looking for some advice here.

Reply to
Brian