#6 Fuse Keeps Blowing (2003 Windstar)

Hello,
I have had this problem recently with my 2003 Windstar Sport. Just the other day the #6 fuse had blown. This runs the radio, and the power sliding doors plus the remote locking/unlocking controls.
I replaced the 15A #6 fuse and instantly it blew as soon as I inserted it in. I decided to try again and disconnect the battery first. It seemed to work, but as I was resetting the clock I heard a click and it blew again.
If anyone has a solution or knows of why this may be happening, any help will be appreciated.
Thank you, Steve
snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com says...

suggest an inexpensive ohmmeter, checking for shorts to ground. Start at the fuse terminals, with fuse removed, then start disconnecting connectors until the short to ground goes away. That will identify what wiring/circuit contains the short. If the fuse is blowing quickly it is a safe bet it's a short somewhere.
--
I. Care