600 mile range Federal law needed

Page 5 of 6

Please not this tripe. You're probably one of those who claim Joseph and Mary were homeless too when Jesus was born.

Why would anyone really care???????????????

i agree. all this tripe about some comic book hero for adults floating around the sky and giving a damn about a buncha bald primates is just plain pathetic.

Don wrote:

You know nothing of true Christianity if you think not badmouthing liberals will get you into heaven. Sorry - but that's not the criteria.
Your bush boy isn't liked by too many of you anymore.
Better get wise and jump ship before you're the only fool left.
===================================President's Approval Rating Dips Below 40 By Will Lester The Associated Press Saturday 10 September 2005
President Bush's job approval has dipped below 40 percent for the first time in the AP-Ipsos poll, reflecting widespread doubts about his handling of gasoline prices and the response to Hurricane Katrina.
Nearly four years after Bush's job approval soared into the 80s after the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, 2001, Bush was at 39 percent job approval in an AP-Ipsos poll taken this week. That's the lowest since the the poll was started in December 2003.
The public's view of the nation's direction has grown increasingly negative as well, with nearly two-thirds now saying the country is heading down the wrong track.

So, you only support front-runners?
Where Is Osama bin Laden?
It's the fourth anniversary of September 11 - and Osama bin Laden is still at large.
Your fool in the White House has had 1,461 days and still no sign of Osama.
I wonder why that is?
Because your boy stupid is too busy with his illegal oil grab in the wrong place?
Just a reminder of what you support by supporting that mindless wonder you keep praising.
FEMA won't accept Amtrak's help in evacuations FEMA turns back Wal-Mart supply trucks FEMA prevents Coast Guard from delivering diesel fuel FEMA won't let Red Cross deliver food FEMA fails to utilize Navy ship with 600-bed hospital on board FEMA to Chicago: Send just one truck FEMA turns away generators FEMA: "First Responders Urged Not To Respond"
And take a good look at that last one. That is straight from the FEMA website.
By supporting bush, you support a disaster.
Sorry, the links didn't make it. Here they are.

Nomen---OH SHUT UP!!!

Hum... My 2005 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel carries 59 gallons of diesel (Just shy of 420 pounds of diesel fuel). (Diesel weighs about 7.1 pounds per US gallon) (Gasoline weighs about 6.2 pounds per US gallon) Truck Gets 14.5 miles per gallon. That equals 855 miles per fill up. You don't need any Federal Law, what you are asking for is already on the market.
At $3.15 per gallon, today's price, that's $185.85 to fill up from empty. I just spent $140 doing it yesterday. :-(

snipped-for-privacy@dizum.com says...

Why build bigger gas tanks? Why not mandate better fuel economy to get the same effect?
Yeah, and we need "reproduction permits" to cleanse the gene pool also............

how many you want ....... i have my printer working again :)
says...

If cars had bigger fuel tanks they would collect more moisture. Most people would still run around with 5 gallons or less in them:)
Al
I made it from Niagara Falls to Dayton Ohio without filling up in my 99 windstar with a car top carrier, I couldnt imagine needing to flee further then that from anything.

If the Federal Government designed cars, they would:
Come to think of it, they HAVE - the H-1 Hummer. Although for urban areas, I'd prefer the Bradley or the M1a1
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Retired Shop Rat: 14,647 days in a GM plant. Now I can do what I enjoy: Large Format Photography Web Page: www.destarr.com - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The WW2 Jeep was a great vehicle for what was needed. So simple, and reliable. Why do we need something like a H-1 now?
Al
snipped-for-privacy@nthrax.org says...

--
Carl Robson
Car PC Build starts again. http://smallr.com/rz

But you weren't on an overloaded road with tens of thousands of cars. If you look at the evacuation, it was mostly stop-and-go for MILES.