63 t-bird convertible, assistance please

I am working on the installation of a new top for a '63 convertible, and I was wondering if there was anyone on this list that might have a shop manual and could provide me with some specifics with respect to the distances between the ribs.

Thanks!

Judy

Reply to
Judy Sauer

You might also try asking on the Bullet Birds e-mail list.

BobaBird