Subject Author Posted Replies

1999 taurus Doors
I have a '99 Taurus which needs a back left door. Can anyone tell me which years are interchangeable with the '99?
2
2

93 taurus code 211
Hi, 93 Taurus wagon 3.8 Car start and runs, but stutters, hesitates mildly. Shows code 211 Profile Ignition Pickup Circuit fault Have removed distributor cap, no cracks. Hall Effect module looks new....
1
1

88 F-250 info
I just got an 88 F-250 and have no info to go with it. I'm looking for anything from an owner's manual to factory service manuals to wiring diagrams. If anyone could point me in the right direction it...
2
2

Re: Fall Car Swap Meet in Turlock, CA 25 Oct 09
Nobody gives a shit.

2010 Ford Mustang Beats Muscle-Car Rivals in Consumer Reports Test
In its latest test of six sporty cars and coupes, including the Chevrolet Camaro and Dodge Challenger, Consumer Reports says the 2010 Ford Mustang is the best of the bunch. The Mustang edged out its...

'03 Windstar antifreeze disappears
I have an '03 windstar and it has started to use a bit of antifreeze. I looked around pretty close and didn't see any leaks. In serarching the web I seen headgaskets were kind of a common issue with...
10
10

Are there sun roof drains on '08 fusion?
Hi I have a '08 fusion with the sunroof. I was wondering... If I left it open in the rear tilt-up position and forgot to close it and it rained, would there be drain holes for the water to get out? My...
4
4

Programming Spare Keys
I have a 2001 Lincoln Town Car I bought used. It came with one coded key. I went to a locksmith who made up two additional coded keys. All 3 coded keys work after the programmed them with a computer...
3
3

Identify wires to oxygen sensor on 95 Mercury Cougar?
working on 95 Mercury Cougar V8 4.6l OBDII showing MIL 1131. Have tested components (using voltmeter) down to oxygen sensor. This car has heated oxygen sensors, each front sensor has 4 wires to it, 1...
4
4

Loose Back Seat in Town Car
I just bought a 2001 Lincoln Town Car. The car is in great shape except for one thing. The seat cushion on the back seat is not attached at all - it slides right out. How is the seat anchored into...
1
1

A/C Only works on HIGH FAN setting?
200-2002 era Taurus. The AC has like 4 settings, low until high...Recently it now only works on the highest setting, tring lower fan speeds just stop the air from coming out. Any clues on where to...
11
11

09 Escape Headlight Question
Will my headlights turn off automatically after several minutes if I accidently leave them on? This is in the normal headlamp (On) position, not Autolamp. My manual says the Escape has a "battery...
1
1

Re: Nothing can go worgn.....CASH FOR CLUNKERS CHAOS
I'm not talking about a 90" Plasma TV. We're talking about health care here. There is a difference.
2
2

search about auto's
=85technology and energy-efficient cars and fuels. That=92s the area that Japan currently leads. Yet the demise of the auto industry (sales in the U.S., still the world=92s largest market by revenue,...
1
1

The '95, 1.9L Tracer I mentioned
With only 88 hp, I wanted to see how fast it would go. (Like who doesn't do this?) About 3:00 am. Early summer in New England. No wind to speak of. Long empty stretch of freeway with a _very slight_...
4
4