'64 custom body repair advice

I have a 1964 custom 2 door sedan. The body is in really excellent shape overall EXCEPT right behind both rear tires. The bottom of the body is pretty hosed back there, and on the passenger side there's a
bit of it missing!
I'm no body man by any stretch, in fact I'm just getting the car bug to begin with. How do I go about repairing this? If you recommend parts please mention where to get them, I keep searching the internet to try and find something like a repair panel for this and just can't locate it.
Thanks in advance, Mike.
On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:07:14 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It's usually repaired by cutting out the bad stuff back to good and welding in a new panel. I would think a really good body shop could make a panel from scratch if the shape is basically a smooth run of panel. People with the right tools can fabricate almost anything.