Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Unintended consequences?
Cash for Clunker means higher prices for most car shoppers If you were one of the nearly 700,000 people who were able to cash in on the Cash for Clunkers program, congratulations, you probably got a...

2005 Thunderbird Steering Wheel Automatic Adjustment Problem
Insert key and the steering wheel will go crazy auto-positioning and then get stuck top center, like a truck steering wheel. Dealer can find cause. Any ideas?

1993 Ford Escort Computer
Hi! I just picked up a 93 Escort GT and I am trying to find which computer it has on board. Could someone please tell me if it's an EEC-IV, an EEC-V, OBD-I, or OBD-II? Thanks!
2
2

Re: Nothing can go worgn.....CASH FOR CLUNKERS CHAOS
Me.

Cash For Clunkers' Top-sellers, Top-Trade-ins
Cash For Clunkers' Top-sellers, Top-Trade-ins dealers reported 690,114 sales under the federal government's $3 billion Cash for Clunkers rebate program, according to final data released Wednesday by...

Re: Nothing can go worgn.....CASH FOR CLUNKERS CHAOS
On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:19:52 -0400, C. E. White fired up the etcha-a-sketch and scratched out: They probably run Wintendo.

Positive post of the day: UAW gives Ford a break
The Freep reports that Ford officials are meeting with the United Auto Workers Union today, to renegotiate elements of their labor contract. Reducing pay for entry-level workers and reducing...

Re: CARFAX?
Thanks, all (for kicking my lazy butt). I'm replacing the timing belt (and water pump) tomorrow. Even tho my '95 Tracer has the typical 1.9L (88 hp) non-interferance engine, I don't know if it has...
1
1

Re: Nothing can go worgn.....CASH FOR CLUNKERS CHAOS
Agreed. The doctor might not show up when the cheques bounce as NSF.

Re: Nothing can go worgn.....CASH FOR CLUNKERS CHAOS
I would imagine that the people who set up the system were private contractors that the gvt paid to do the work. If that's the case then it is private industry that is not up to the task and it would...
17
17

98 Grand Marquis Evap Check Engine Code
The check engine light came on on my 98 Grand Marquis. My mechanic said it was a defective filler tube and gas cap. They found this with a smoke test. Paid $285.00 for the repair and the check engine...
4
4

Road tar
I live in a rural area in TX. A road, which route is the only way to town from my house, was recently repaved. I had no choice but to drive on it immediately afterwards. The car, a 2008 Ford Focus,...
14
14

Ford Stock
Has anyone invested in Ford (Ticker:F) lately? I got in at 6.35. Is at 7.70 now (was at 1.00 earlier this year). Seems like Ford is on the right track. *R* *H*
1
1

UK Ford Escort drivers door stuck
UK Ford Escort drivers door stuck The drivers side door on my 1994 Ford Escort will not open at all. In attempting to open it, it feels as though the internal pulley to release the door has pulled off...

AD: For Sale 2004 Ford Thunderbird Hardtop And Dust Case *Merlot Red*
Thanks for looking!