$65,000 A Year? Bye, U.S. Auto Workers!

Page 5 of 5
Frank from Deeetroit wrote:

Frank, Dizzy has once again demonstrated that his News Group name is well-earned! *lol* Methinks his name was chosen by the group members, based on the quality of his comments!
I am beginning to see that, feel bad to have a battle of wits with an un-armed individual.
wrote in message

Frank from Deeetroit wrote:

You didn't answer my question, top poster.