Subject Author Posted Replies

Mustang with ejection seat....

UK 1994 Ford Escort - Central unlocking
Since yesterday I cannot lock my Ford Escort. When I turn either of the front door locks it locks then the motors sound like they're struggling, then it unlocks again. It is a five door 1.6 LX. Have...

PORCELAIN STOP SIGN - California AAA
Ending Saturday - 1930's vintage, ORIGINAL porcelain stop sign....

98 Grand Marquis Horn Problem
My 98 grand Marquis is still blowing fuses when I press on the horn. This happens even if the horn is unplugged which means there is a short to ground somewhere, I replaced the horn relay and that did...
2
2

Toyota Corolla overtakes Ford Focus as top seller
Toyota Corolla overtakes Ford Focus as top seller * Incentives total $775.2 mln through Wednesday * Toyota Corolla overtakes Ford Focus as top seller * Senate vote on extension likely later in week...

2010 Ford Raptor: Driven
The 2010 Ford Raptor gets driven on city streets for the first time by Matt Farah of Garage419 The Smoking Tire. We think they uncover secret documents and police files from automakers or something...

Why no help?
Am I asking my questions in a way that offends everyone? I have posted about 2 different issues lately, but have gotten no response. I have tried to be concise in my wording. Maybe the questions are...
26
26

'99 Escort -- speedometer stopped working
I have a 1999 Escort, American-spec base model with an automatic transmission. Recently the speedometer became intermittent and then stopped working altogether. Some dozens of miles later the "check...
6
6

'03 Windstar charging issue
My Windstar is giving me fits. It recently began to need a jump at about every start. I put a meter on the battery when not running and got a reading of about 10.xx volts. It is the original battery...
2
2

1989 Escort 1.9L- got spark - got gas - no start
Friend's daughter ran her 1989 Ford Escort 1.9L with oil barely showing on the dipstick and an inch or two of coolant in the radiator. Engine died while driving and she thought she ran out of gas. She...
9
9

85 MPG Smart Car
2
2

Ford sales rise 2.4% for first monthly gain in 19 months
JULY U.S. AUTO SALES Ford sales rise 2.4% for first monthly gain in 19 months Chrissie Thompson Automotive News August 3, 2009 - 11:00 am ET Ford Motor Co.'s U.S. sales rose 2.4 percent in July, their...

1998 Grand Marquis Cooling Fan Relay
I have a 98 Grand Marquis with a number of electrical problems. Yesterday I drove the car for about 1/2 hour and when I shut off the engine, I noticed that the cooling fan was still running. I did'nt...
2
2

Ford should take on Subaru
I don't know what Ford is thinking. I see they dropped the Taurus wagon. Too bad. Nice car. They have a AWD model sedan already in the Fusion. Now if they offered that in a wagon, and jacked it up a...
2
2

Point of Order: Ford HAS Taken Federal Money
Ford applied for $11 billion dollars from the Department of Energy's Advanced Technology Vehicles Manufacturing program (ATVMP). It received $5.9 billion, payable over 25 years. They are applying...
1
1