67 Mustang universal joint repair-Help

My front universal joint is clicking away. Does this universal joint get pressed in or will I be able to just drive it out? TIA

I've been driving them in and out for years, have no press yet.
C8oe
sanpablo wrote:

i had a 66 years ago and when the u-joints went out i had to bring in the old ones as they changed during mid year and the parts place always tried to give me the wrong ones... and yes you just tap them out and then tap the new ones back in.... should have a book on the mustang, which is just a fancy falcon by fords own words.. they just changed the trusted and proven falcon around a little to make a sports car out of it...