'68 Continental-Wipers HELP Please!

Boy, this is fun-NOT! For those of you familiar with 'em...the engine is the 462 and the wipers run off the transmission/power steering fluid and system.
Then, there is the wiper switch that has me completely baffled, mostly because one hose on the other end is disconnected and I have only a single clue as to where it goes.....and THAT's probably wrong. LOL!
The wiper switch is a gear drive cable, with a vacuum line in and a little hose out..(probably also vcacuum) and a momentary electrical switch on the bottom. That seems to be for the washer pump.
The big hose coming off the switch is vacuum. The little hose comes up through the firewall and I found the end. Where the heck does it go? I found a little teeny tiny brass hose connector coming off the top of the wiper motor. Doe sit go there?
Now, if you know this much and all sounds familiar, I'd apprecaite a basic rundown of how the whole dang th'ang works. And I thank you!
I never got down and dirty into it.. but if you are looking for parts and can't find Lincoln replacements the old 1967 4 door 390 Thunderbird I had decades ago had the same setup where the power steering pump made the wipers do their thing.
Steve
--

>> Remove "zz" from e-mail address to direct reply. <<

"DUMBnEASY" < snipped-for-privacy@aol.comDUMPQ> wrote in message
Thanks Steve