69 Ford Mustang

I have a 69 Ford Mustang. The drivers side door is missing along with the motor and hood. Where would I find the VIN # in the cab? The VIN # along the front
windshield is also missing. Does any one have any thoughts????
--
johnsondl

johnsondl wrote:

motor and hood. Where would I find the VIN # in the cab? The VIN # along the front windshield is also missing. Does any one have any thoughts????

The VIN is still available in other places on the vehicle, which someone will post about no doubt. However, if someone took the engine and the VIN plate from the dash, maybe they also applied for title to the vehicle. I'd simply look on my old registration and read the VIN. I notice you say you "have a 69 Ford Mustang" as opposed to owning a 69 Mustang. When you do trace the VIN, you might want to apply for a clear title before sinking time and money into this piece.

I have a 69 Ford Mustang. The drivers side door is missing along with the motor and hood. Where would I find the VIN # in the cab? The VIN # along the front windshield is also missing. Does any one have any thoughts????
--
johnsondl

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 22:22:36 +0100, johnsondl

and hood. Where would I find the VIN # in the cab? The VIN # along the front windshield is also missing. Does any one have any thoughts???? What about along the edge of the fender, or under the edge? At least some year/make/model did that.
--
Spike

Stolen???