69 ltd front drum

I am looking for a used front drum in good condition for the 69 model ltd. I tried going to "pull a part" and found that a 67 front drum is
smaller. the 69 brake size is 3" and the drum is 4 inches across. It appears that this size is only on the 69. autozone and advance want around 100 for a new one. can anyone tell me if this drum is on any ford trunks, etc of that year to help me search other possibilities? thanks (by the way, there was a 69 at "pull a part" but both drums were gone)