Subject Author Posted Replies

Why not a new class of auto exempt from safety regs?
Motorcycles are exempt and perfectly legal. No safety belts, no nothing. Then there are 4 wheel cars saddled with crash worthiness and air bags and all the rest. That makes them very heavy and places...
3
3

TECH: Good Ford Engine shop in Southern California
Hey all, Can anyone recommend a good Ford engine repair / rebuild shop in the Lake Forest / Irvine area of Southern California? A friend of mine gave me a 1994 15 passenger club wagon for a good deal....

E150 Auto Transmission Identification
Hi, I have a E150 van and would like to determine what model of automatic transmission it has. I found the following sequence of characters on the right side (passenger side) of the transmission. Any...
1
1

Sleepable on Ford Fusion?
I heard, but not sure, that the front seat seatback on a Ford Fusion can be lowered to a flat position and form a somewhat bed with the backseat? Is it true? Is it just with certain models from a...
4
4

Rear door won't open using remove- 99 Taurus wagon
I think the fuse or relay used for the rear door lock on my 99 Taurus wagon is bad. I have already gone to the trouble of replacing the solenoid in the back lock but it remains dead and is evidently...

50 Billion dollars to GM is not real money
It's called money, but it's not. The 50 billion is currency, or more accurately fiat currency. It is funny money by government decree. The government says its money, so it is, they want us to believe....
30
30

ford radio aux jack
Has ford hit 2002 yet and made the aux jacks standard? i'm sure that would add about $3 to mfg costs, or do i have to buy a harley davidson F150 to get it.
2
2

Deposits in Bank Escrow for Your Protection
It's bank escrow for deposits on special-order vehicles or delayed deliveries where the dealer has to obtain a car from a another car lot. Either a bank escrow, no deposit handshake deal or no deal....
12
12

Chinese-made cars will not be cheaper than domestics
Think Japanese cars. Toyota Coronas sold for $1800 when intoduced. Once we got hooked, they jacked up the prices to American levels. The Chinese will do the same after they wipe out Ford. Lenin once...
15
15

ranger discontinue
any timeline on discontinuing the ranger and replacing with the apparent F100? I've heard 2011??
3
3

1996 Ford Crown Vic
Wondering how to disable the automatic locks that lock all doors when you exceed a certain speed (10mph maybe.. not sure exactly what it is) can't find it in the owners manual, and can't seem to put...
5
5

Young Car Buyers Challenge Detroit
Young Car Buyers Challenge Detroit Chrysler, and Ford must convince Gen Y consumers that their quality has risen and their new models deserve consideration By David Kiley As Chrysler emerges from...
3
3

Mustangs
775 high resolution images of Mustangs from 1964 to 2010. Perfect for wallpapers! Please visit my renewed site at:
1
1

1998 Contour driver side window - same as 1997?
If any of you gurus out there happen to know if the driver's side window on a 1997 Contour would fit in my 1998 Contour, I'd love to know. Also does it matter if one (the '97) has power windows and...
1
1

Towing and a 2009 ford taurus X
I have a 2009 Ford Taurus X. I was looking where I can attach a cable to tow or pull some stuff out of a ditch. There is no where that I can see where I can hook a cable to underneath the car. Does...
3
3