72 Ford F250 brakes

Where would I find specific information on line for replacing the front disc brake pads on my 72 Ford F250? Thanks in advance.
jerry

faof2 wrote:

Vehicle procedure specific information information is available in shop manuals. Specific info is also available here if someone remembers your particular setup. What do you need to know? IIRC, F-250s in 72 used 2 piston sliding caliper front brakes. Remove 1 bolt, drive out one slide and the caliper was off. Pretty basic.