Subject Author Posted Replies

Towing and a 2009 ford taurus X
I have a 2009 Ford Taurus X. I was looking where I can attach a cable to tow or pull some stuff out of a ditch. There is no where that I can see where I can hook a cable to underneath the car. Does...
3
3

Visteon files for bankruptcy to protect U.S. operations
Visteon files for bankruptcy to protect U.S. operations Automotive News May 28, 2009 - 12:02 am ET UPDATED: May 28 3:15 a.m. (REUTERS) -- Visteon Corp., the auto-parts maker that hasn't posted an...

STUDY: Toyota and Honda supplier relations suffer while Ford, GM improve
In the latest installment of an annual supplier relations survey put together by Planning Perspectives, Honda and Toyota have upheld their top positions in spite of suppliers describing downgrading...

SBDS Diagnostics system parts?
Hi, I need LCM card for SBDS system(inside PVA). So if someone has one pls contact me. Tero

New Maruti Suzuki Ritz VDi Latest Car Of Maruti Suzuki
The heart of the Ritz is the brand new 1.2 Litre K12M Petrol engine and the 1.3 DDiS Diesel power-plants, each offering optimum performance and fuel efficiency. Alongside this, the transmission system...

exploding duratec
12
12

PCM ECCv electrical schematic of computer?
Does anyone have a link to a schematic of the internal circuits of a Ford ECCV control module? bobv

Re: U.S. pours $7.5 billion into auto lender GMAC
Are you saying it has only been screwed up in the last few months? Boy, do you have your head up your ass.
1
1

'GIANT Light - Small Package' Flashlight - 21 SUPER-Bright LED - Cool Blue Aluminum
Price:$17.99 Image: http:/// deal: http:/// *INCREDIBLE amount of light packed in less-than-4-inch, pocket-and purse-sized light*Twenty-one 100,000 hour-life LED bulbs; super-efficient battery life...

Bye-Bye Blemish Drying Lotion
Price:$8.99 Image: http:/// deal: http:/// I have used almost every product out there, including prescriptions. This has to be the most effective treatment out there. I work very hard all day and my...

E150 Differential Identification
Hi, I have a 2002 E150 van. My repair manual, a Haynes production, notes that this van may have two models of differential. Ford 9.75 inch and Model 60 axles Ford 8.8 inch and Model 70 axles What is...

Sudden acceleration grounds for big lawsuit
You read about it all the time: driver presses gas pedal instead of brake and a serious accident occurs. This is not due to a clutz behind the wheel. It could happen to you or me and it did happen to...
14
14

Re: 1953 Ford Voltage regulator help
Don't waste your time with vibrator relay voltage regulators. Convert system to 12 volt alternator with transistorized regulator, preferably integral. If the wiring is still good, you can use the old...
1
1

President Obama plugs Ford's Escape Hybrid
President Barack Obama doesn't do much of his own driving these days, but the President recently traded in his Chrysler 300 on a Ford Escape Hybrid. Apparently President Obama greatly prefers his new...

Ford Focus 2007 Recirculation Problem
I'm not the most mechanically inclined person, I posted awhile back about an air recirculation problem