74 Ford Truck THX!! for help

Thanks alot guys for the advice. I finally threw in the towell. The truck years ago was stolen and recovered over four years later. The theif converted it to electronic ignition and used it to run wets across the border. It was returned five years later by Border Patrol after they located a hidden serial number on the frame. Whomever had it took care of it but some things were really half-assed. I could have written a book about the brakes. I fixed it the easy way and called a tow truck.

Reply to
Jim