Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: U.S. $3500-4500 cash for clunkers program
>> Sounds to me like another way to pork money into corrupt auto none the less. Can't get the pork through the front door, try the side. Still going to cost the taxpayer plenty.

1994 T-Bird with jumpu gauges
I have a 1994 T-Bird that has jumpy gauges. Every now and then the tack will jump to 2700 RPM and then over 4000 RPM. The motor does not change and no apparent symptoms in the way it runs. The spedo...
2
2

Re: U.S. $3500-4500 cash for clunkers program
On Sat, 9 May 2009 12:47:29 -0700, Conscience wrote Re Re: U.S. $3500-4500 cash for clunkers program: Ditto on that.

1994 Thunderbird with jumpy gauges
I have a 1994 T-Bird that has jumpy gauges. Every now and then the tack will jump to 2700 RPM and then over 4000 RPM. The motor does not change and no apparent symptoms in the way it runs. The spedo...

Re: U.S. $3500-4500 cash for clunkers program
But can we buy an imported one without CAW/UAW parts in it? I don't like to support those who will steal from my family via taxes. Or is our right to choose being hampered? A form of corruption and...

Re: U.S. $3500-4500 cash for clunkers program
Not much Christianity left in government. I think god wanted people to repect each other. Now that the tax system is used to steal from people by corrupt auto, perhaps another revolution is required?...
15
15

Re: Consrumer's Reports Changes Rating System
CR a leading authority on auto reliability data? Ya gotta remember that it's compiled from voluntary subscriber responses: granola moms with nothing else to do, nerds who find their new Fit far...

Ford's CEO Alan Mulally named one of Time's 100 Most Influential People
Time's 100 World's Most Influential People is a very exclusive list and getting your name up there can definitely be the highlight of your life. And Alan Mulally, the Chief Executive Officer of Ford...
1
1

'94 TBird Lube?
'94 ThunderChicken LX V8, 67k (city) mi. The manual mentions only "Lube Steering Linkage" every 15k mi. I can think of certain suspension components that could likely do with a dab of grease. I can't...
3
3

Ford Fusion Hybrid travels 1,445 miles on a single tank, averages 81.5 mpg
Going strictly by the Environmental Protection Agency's fuel economy figures, the Ford Fusion Hybrid is the most fuel-efficient mid-size sedan on the market, but Ford today proved it is also one of...
6
6

1997 Ford Windstar major transmission problem
Ford Windstar 3.6 liter Towing Package 82000 miles I have towed my boat before, but this time after about 100 miles, and a few hills but not a particularly hard run YET, the tranny started to slip....

2007 Ford Focus air circulation problem
I've got a 2007 Ford Focus SE that I bought about eight months ago. In the fall, I noticed that my windows were fogging up more than usual, and tended to be complimented with a musty odor. Sometimes...
2
2

TAURUS - AC Blower only works on HIGH? High or Off are only options for me...
2002 ford taurus, AC now works only on the high position or off, no more low or medium speeds blow. Is this a Fuse or ?
5
5

Bajaj Avenger 200 dts i Motorbike
The new Avenger now comes with an oil cooled engine capable of generating a top-speed of 115 km per hour and an optional international standards windshield option, it added. The ride quality of the...

Ford Fusion Hybrid
I am considering a Fusion Hybrid and was wondering if anyone here has experience with this car. How is it on hills? Passing other cars on highway? Gas mileage? Maintenance? Thanks for any replies,...
3
3