Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford Fusion Hybrid
I am considering a Fusion Hybrid and was wondering if anyone here has experience with this car. How is it on hills? Passing other cars on highway? Gas mileage? Maintenance? Thanks for any replies,...
3
3

Pics of 08 F150 paint flaking
Here is a link to the photos of the paint flaking on the 2008 F150. is a work truck, and they were ordered in that color, that is not a repaint.
9
9

shorty headers for V6 Mustang
I see some reasonable shorty headers for the late model V6 Mustangs. They look pretty simple to install. Except for getting them in there in the first place. Anyone do this yet and have any first-hand...

08 F150 peeling around the gas door
Just wondering if ford Canada is doing anything about the vehicles which are peeling around the gas door? Mine has 30k mi / 50k kms on it and its starting to peel off. I think what is going on is the...
6
6

dash clock wanted.....
hi from germany, wanted dashclock for my ´72 ford galaxie has one? thanks and regards from overseas

Kinda off topic -GM
Would you actually buy a car that was made in the plant where a large layoff is occuring? I have always been a Ford owner like Sho's , SuperCoupes, Cougars. Right now I have 00 Taurus Se with DOHC and...
2
2

Learn How to Build a Hydrogen Gas Generator
How to Build a Hydrogen Gas Generator...

Learn How to Increase Your Gas Mileage
How to Build a Hydrogen Gas Generator - Increase Your Gas Mileage...
1
1

2009 SAE World Congress: Ford Updates Electric Vehicle Plans
The Dearborn automaker's ambitious EV plans include a battery-electric passenger car developed jointly with auto supplier Magna International by 2011 and a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle and...

What would you call this car part?
I can't even order a new one until I know its proper name. I have a 1999 Ford Contour. In the rear, by the trunk is a long strip of silver plastic which contains the Ford logo. It got broken in a car...
5
5

Front disc brakes, 94 TBird
I'm gonna inspect the brakes, maybe have the rotors turned, so I pull the front wheel. The pc svc. manual instructs: Remove lower disc brake caliper locating pin. Rotate front disc brake caliper...
3
3

93 Taurus intermittent battery warning light
3.8 V6 sedan with about 160,000 miles. The battery light on the dashboard is coming on at seemingly random times, but with increasing frequency and duration. Symptoms: It (battery warning light)...
14
14

Galaxy / Mondeo timing belts / chains??
Hi, I have a Galaxy 2.3 Zetec (1999) and a Modeo 2L Zetec / Duratec (2001) (Mk3). Both are approaching 100K miles and 10 years old. I've found various info on google but nothing definite - do these...

Mustang Convertible antenna mounting
I have a 2006 Mustang convertible and want to mount a HAM (dualband) antenna on it. I can't use a trunk lip mount because the trunk goes fully vertical when open unless I put the thing on the side of...
6
6

Check Transmission Light
2003 Windstar. 108xxx miles. I haven't seen it yet, but the wife called in a panic that the transmission warning light came on while she was driving to work. She said it was running all right. I...
10
10