77 LTD

I have an opertunity to buy a 1977 LTD. It has 69000mi, likely needs a paint job and new vinyl roof - but is otherwise in good shape. I don't have a price yet, but what should I expect to pay for her? Keep in mind I'm in
Canada so please specify your estimate in CDN or US $'s..
__________________________________________________________________ This email scanned by Norton AntiVirus Drew Bunn Ainsley Specialized Transport Toronto, Ontario Canada ______ Never eat a philosophy you find in the woods bunn snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
$500.00 US or less...

All depends on what its worth to you, but I say any car that runs solid is worth more then $500, not much more but more. U.S. dollars

badass ride http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemy04646024&categoryg83

The sad part is the fact that that guy probably has an outrageous reserve, as where the $50 would probably be close to what it's worth.
--
Steve
=========