Subject Author Posted Replies

Just saying Hey to All Ford lovers!!
HOW YOU DOING TO ALL...
1

Re: 2 Years LOW GAS PRICES PREDICTED - SLAM DUNK FUTURE - ha?
in article 49c10a88$0$9620$ Mike Hunter at mikehunt2@lycos/com wrote on 3/18/09 7:52 AM: The learning curve is flat at first, but it picks up after awhile. LOL May our Jealous God the Father of...
20
20

Immo off files
Hi. I m ecu tehnician. I sale immo off files (immo dumps). ALFA ROMEO ALFA 145 1.3 BOXER IAW 8F.6B - REMOVE IMMO ALFA 145 1.4 TS 16V 0 261 204 481 - REMOVE IMMO ALFA 146 1.6 16V TS 0 261 204 480 M...

2 Years LOW GAS PRICES PREDICTED - SLAM DUNK FUTURE - ha?
Dunno if you guys have seen the front page of the Corporate Infotainment Paper with all their Corporate Bullshit they spew out. Well, the Government is saying that low gas prices are guaranteed for...
1
1

Windstar Warm Start issue
Hi... I have a 1998 Ford Windstar, 3.8, with about 102K miles. I have disassembled and cleaning everything such as the TPS, ISC, PCV, etc and still having issues. Symptoms. - Cold Engine - Starts...
7
7

eurpean review on a mustang gt500
controls look like they came out of an 80's fiesta.. but who cares if the inside is crap. Its uber cool on the outside! and a suspension designed by people who knows nothing about suspension at all....
4
4

Re: Auto Illegal Alein Accident Costs: $228 Million per Year California (Re: Red Rum Alert)
in article 31Ful.1972$ Scott at wrote on 3/13/09 7:59 PM: it is 20 million ... and they get free medical care we pay for, they drive around and we pay for it, they work at Corporations ... who do not...

Re: A Trillion dollars
Did you send that to your Senators, your Congressmen and BO? ;)

Re: A Trillion dollars
So, you got 300 million taxpayers. How long does it take to pay each trillion dollars Congress pays out if each pays a dollar a minute (about $525600 a year), not that its realistic? Current U.S. debt...

Re: A Trillion dollars
yea, so what is your point other than the fact that you just posted a totally useless bit of trivia, that has absolutely nothing to do with a newsgroup named alt autos ford, and has absolutely nothing...

1995 GT 5.0 'Stang- CEL- finally fixed!
Just an FYI. My dad and I have uncovered a long standing CEL with "Sally". After doing the normal things, we finally uncovered the issue- oil/residue from a K&N filter on the MAF sensor. He's been...
2
2

Parts online

Explorer
Any info appreciated. My 93 Explorer is having tranny problems. It does not shift easily from 1st to 2nd, rpms keep going up, if I let off the accelerator just a hair it shifts. This is new. I bought...
8
8

hancook tires
Opinions on hancook optimo h727's. came on a car i just bought, brand new. just wondering how they are?

freestar stereo got wet, now buttons don't work, fuses look good
It rained (hard), and I of course left the window open in my freestar van. Everything got wet, stereo included. The stereo works, but the buttons don't. It's been a week and should have dried out by...
1
1