=82 Harmonic Balancer - Lincon Towncar

I have an 82 Lincon Towncar and the harmonic balancer is shot. Neither Ford nor anyone else sells them because that was the only year that particular one
was made. I've been told to scrap the car because it can't be obtained outside of a junkyard. Some product support! Any constructive suggestions are appreciated.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

just about any auto parts place, check their on line site and then go to the local store and get it or see if they can order it..... nothing special about a harmonic balancer.....its to balance the crankshaft and to keep the vibration out of it... they all work the same... some places might not have it, but bet just about every auto parts place can get one..

This took 10 seconds to find on google
http://www.autoparts4lincoln.com/engine_acc/town_car-1982-9800-engines---BA302N.html
You expect Ford to keep stock on every part for every car for over 20 years?
"Michael O" wrote

Yes, dammit!!! :)