82 Pickup, 4wd - Clutch Pedal bottoms out...no joy!

my clutch pedal goes all the way to the floor...but takes very little pressure off of the flywheel.
I have the thingy at the flywheel, almost maxed out.
Something went @#$@#$ and the pedal went to the floor...
When I push the clutch pedal the brake pedal moves in sync...the two pedals..will tilt left then right....
I know I have plenty of clutch wear left...Its not even 1 yr old.
it's the pedal assembly...I think the lever going to the plate is slipping????
hep hep, i gotta goto work and make that money! today is payday

Gee.... whatever could that problem be?!!!

Doubt it, but there's good reason to disassemble and figger it out.

We'll miss you in the chatroom, here.
you pay..DEAL with it!
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

You probably used to know, but then you forgot
thanks alot for nothing pal! thanks a lot!
that's the problem here, too much chat not enough work going on!

Well... there's ALWAYS ford-trucks.com
And I thought you had the problem nailed, yourself... you gonna have to pull out that pedal assembly. And look close at the clutch quadrant or whatever they use in the pickup...
That would be it, if the vehicle was a Fox Mustang/Fairmont.. etc
you pay..DEAL with it!
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

:|
that sounds like it could hurt my back, (pulling out the pedal assembly)
yeah, I don't know what else to do...it looks like to me, one of the levers under the hood has slipped. I don't know that, I suspect that. Im also wondering if I have bent the fly will spork :) I've been tightening it more and more for about a month. (tightening it made my gears change oh so nice
chickenwing wrote:

ah yeah
the motherboard snapped, she holds the pedals and a harness through there. she has torn loose from the firewall. cry two tears in a bucket