Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 1998 Ranger turn signal issue
in article qNOdnY_2INK0LQzUnZ2dnUVZ Mach1 at wrote on 2/10/09 8:49 AM: Fault Analysis ... what is broken and what needs to be fixed. In the case of a person using poor judgement for example, penny...
4
4

Re: 1998 Ranger turn signal issue
in article JKevorkian at flyer! wrote on 2/10/09 12:29 AM: even if you don't have a tilt wheel ... still have to do the battery to ground integrity of the wiring check ... find what is broken and then...
1
1

1998 Ranger turn signal issue
My 1998 Ranger turn signals intermittently work. They will work, then totally out, then they work. I have replaced the flasher unit and the turn signal switch/stalk. Ideas?
1
1

Palm Beach Supercar Weekend 2009 Pictures & Video
I went to the 2009 Palm Beach Supercar Weekend last month to check out the exotic cars. It was held on Flagler Drive in downtown West Palm Beach, FL. There was a great collection of high end cars...

Restoration problem
I'm restoring a 55 Ford and I've got some serious rust damage in the passenger side floor panel. I posted a picture below. Any suggestions on a quality repair would be appreciated. Doc.
2
2

Who got the TARP loans - Same people who blew it last time
hey guys .. word on the street .. those loans that they Pill Grims Dems and GOPerps are saying have to be out on the street. Well those loans have been made, it is for more strip malls and houses that...

Alternative to replacing heater core in 1989 Taurus GL?
Hello, Apologies in advance if this is an inappropriate post or the wrong group. As the subject states, I'm trying to find an alternative solution to replacing the heater core in a 1989 Taurus GL....
4
4

Re: The US must Increase TaxPayer Subsidies to Toyota, a company that works!
You just quoted yourself, but changed the text in the quotation marks! Sure, the spirit of what you said is the same, but your initial typo-laced turn of phrase was anything but clear. I think maybe...
1
1

Economic Stimulus
To boost the American work force, locate all H1-B visa holders and remove them from U.S. soil then put a U.S. Citizen in place of the job the H1 was holding. That is a good place to start. Go ahead...
1
1

REFUND Bear $terns GOOD NAME -- I want the 200 Million back (was: $eig Heil Obamabush)
I want a refund. Give Bear Sterns their good name back ... we OVERPAID by $200 million and take it back out of the toilet ... it is not gone. What ... they spent $200 million in the last 30 days ......

1999 1.8 Fiesta Courier van instrument/electrical problem
I am having a problem with the electrics on my van. I guess if this is a common fault it could affect other Fiesta diesel models and perhaps other Fords with the same instrument systems. A month or so...

2002 Taurus gets 11-13 MPG, WTF went wrong?
I remember a car back in the 70's that I owned, it was a V-8 and smoked bad and used LEADED gasoline and I never went lower than 15 MPG But I would have expected 20+ MPG with this 2002 Taurus???? I do...
4
4

1999 Ford Taurus cruise control light on dash blinks when set is pressed
I have a 1999 Ford Taurus and cruise control light on dash blinks when set is pressed. Some time it will work, mostly not. When it does work it probably will cut-off just riding down the road. Could...
1
1

new car average retention time
Has anyone ever seen any statistics on how long, on average, a new car is retained by the buyer? For example, I buy a new car about every 8 or 9 years. Has anyone ever seen an estimates for average...
7
7

Re: U.S. auto sales drop 37% to another low
Nobody needs to scrounge for credit. Ever hear of "cash & carry?" Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real reale ma...