'84 Crown Vic Brougham opera lights

The opera lights on my car do not light. I removed them and they are thin white strips that run at 110 volts. Does anybody know how to fix these, or can I get a replacement? Thanks, Mr. Bill

I don't think they are repairable or available from anyone except Ford. I don't know just where it is located but I am sure there is a high voltage power supply for the lights. I also do not know if it is repairable. Hopefully someone with more specific knowledge will reply.
Don Young

Thanks Don. I'll keep looking. Mr. Bill