Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: U.S. auto sales drop 37% to another low
Nobody needs to scrounge for credit. Ever hear of "cash & carry?" Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real reale ma...

2010 Taurus pushed Ford's virtual engineering
Taurus pushed Ford's virtual engineering 29-Jan-2009 20:27 GMT The '10 Taurus's body-in-white benefits from extensive FEA development and use of high-strength and ultra-high-strength steels to provide...
3
3

Re: U.S. auto sales drop 37% to another low
I little back-up - Ford's decline includes the the loss of Jaguar and Land Rover (they were counted in the 2008 totals, not counted in 2009). This inflates Ford decrease by about 3%. If you just look...
5
5

U.S. auto sales drop 37% to another low
U.S. auto sales drop 37% to another low Chrissie Thompson Automotive News February 3, 2009 - 12:20 pm ET UPDATED: 2/3/09 7:00 p.m. ET U.S. auto sales dropped 37.1 percent in January, dragged down by...
13
13

Ford reduces warranty costs by $1.2b
With new car sales dropping like the proverbial lead balloon, virtually every automaker is looking for ways to cut cost. Ford is no exception, with the Blue Oval taking aim at its warranty costs in...
2
2

Re: 41 MPG city Fusion Hybrid more efficient than Camry Hybrid's 33 MPG
I believe that showing how green one is a large reason why people buy the Prius. In general, however, people often don't know why they did things. That's why marketers work so hard to figure how to...

1995 factory paint colors
I know it's a longshot, but does anyone know what the name of this paint color is? It was was used on the 1995 Ford Taurus (it's a light green metallic). Here's a picture:
5
5

Will Farm State's Liability cover me if I borrow my Dad's unisured old Truck a few times a year?
I'm in Florida with a 2009 Farm State full coverage insurance (I think up to 300,000) on two new cars - registered to myself and my wife. I know it covers rental. A few times a year I borrow a project...
20
20

Tuners
Anyone using a tuner on a 5.4 F150? How would you rate improvement? Is it worth 400.00 for use on a gas engine?
8
8

Re: Ding, ding, ding... 93 Aerostar - Help
in article _-CdnR9YV4jh0B7UnZ2dnUVZ uncle K at wrote on 1/30/09 10:53 AM: get a hypodermic needle full of super glue ... find the noise box and glue together the vibrating sound system that makes the...
1
1

Re: What Is an American Car?
Making stuff up again Mike? I think you have at least two claims wrong in this post... I don't think your 2005 or 2009 Mustang were labeled as having 80% domestic content. There is no way I can verify...
2
2

Re: What Is an American Car?
"Domestic content data The U.S. federal government uses several approaches to determine the domestic content of vehicles sold in the United States. All of them define "domestic" as a geographic...

Re: Ding, ding, ding... 93 Aerostar - Help
in article mtCdnVuE-Ihlgh7UnZ2dnUVZ uncle K at wrote on 1/30/09 7:42 AM: replace your ignition switch that you key with when you start it ... it is starting to fail ... cutting wires ... will show a...
2
2

System Targeting Auto Fraud To Go Live
System Targeting Auto Fraud To Go Live The Department of Justice said an online program that will allow consumers to track a vehicle's detailed history, including whether it was stolen or spent time...

Re: Elena Ford Used to Head Mercury
She's the one who saved Mercury after that clown Jac Nasser starved it of product and refused to develop a plan for it or kill it. She ordered the immediate development of a few Mercury vehicles based...