85 ford tempo radio wiring

yes, you read that right. 85 tempo. i pulled it out of storage cause our other car is having too many issues. as a project yesterday i pulled a cd player out of the closet and decided i was gonna wire it
up. BUT! whoever installed the poineer cassette player back in the day was a little too happy with wire cutters! i bought it used in 90 or 91 so i've never so much as touched the wiring of the radio before.
i can't find a wiring diagram or colors or anything! is there someone who can let me know what's what? i need to know colors, etc.
the cassette player that was in there worked fine previously.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

diagram info at crutchfield.com.
--
I. Care
1985 Ford Tempo Stereo Information Constant 12V+ Light Green Switched 12V+ Yellow/Black Ground Chassis Illumination Blue/Red Dimmer n/a Antenna Trigger n/a Antenna Right Front Front Speakers 3 1/2" Dash Left Front (+) Green Left Front (-) Black/White Right Front (+) White/Red Right Front (-) Black/White Rear Speakers 6" x 9" Rear Deck Left Rear (+) Pink/Red Left Rear (-) Pink/Blue Right Rear (+) Pink/Blue Right Rear (-) Green/Red